Thursday, October 7, 2010

Super Austin Weekend

So this week has already been crazy - and it's about to get crazier as we head to ACL tomorrow - SO dang excited!  We are going childless to meet my brother and sister-in-law who already live in that rad town (thanks Gigi and Pop, Dinks and Dado for allowing us to leave our kiddos!)  So all day tomorrow in Zilker Park - woo hoo!
Saturday we are going to just hang around town - and Saturday night we are catching and after-concert at Emo's - inside. . . intimate - with my absolute fave-of-the-moment band - DAWES and this, my friends, is my favorite song (for now) still my girl - a rockin' jam with some amazing moments in the lyrics. . . love it - and gonna to live it on Saturday night!  


See you next week!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails