Friday, September 17, 2010

Cyber obsession: Alabama Chanin & Refueled Mag

I follow Chris Brown of Refueled Magazine on twitter - and through his blog/twitter/online mag I came across fashion genius Natalie Chanin of Alabama Chanin - and am completely obsessed with, and inspired by, her approach and the so-called "slow clothing" movement.  She utilizes local and regional, as well as sustainable suppliers and was drawn home to her roots in Alabama after school/work/travel around the world.  She takes time.  Yet another thing I'm obsessing over these days.  She seems to genuinely love the beauty in the "mundane" (quoters, because I hate to even use that word, if that is even the word for it).  I think it's beauty in living for real.  And I just love the story and her vibe.  The below video is from Refueled's "automatic buzz".  Check out more there - and have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails