Sunday, October 10, 2010

Chiefs of Enchantment

Chiefs of Enchantment head pieces - so of-the-moment. . . 
We survived the ACL weekend and even came away with some super moments, not the least of which was my afore mentioned favorite band - Dawes.  Saw them at the Emo's on Saturday night, and for me it was religious experience. . . I was moved to tears more than once, and in between I was moved to pure joy,  moved to dance and holler - it was magical.  More to come on the weekend (including Monsters of Folk and Angus and Julia) but now I want to share more inspiration drawn from Boardwalk Empire - check out this clip from tonight's episode (below). . . I'm just dying over the head pieces.  Sure, there is a larger important message about women's suffrage movement that is really more interesting. . . but the costumes are always what captures my attention - and a way to recreate the style today from the lovelies at Chiefs of Enchantment - and on Etsy.
   





Gorgeous lace headpiece
Loving the feathers from Chiefs of Enchantment
no words for this - just love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails