Monday, October 25, 2010

Concert Chic

Spotted this groovy gal at the DAWES show at Sons of Hermann last Saturday - I mean pig tails, a PBR and a camel bag and booties with all black?  Hello cool.  Nice to see you here.   
I had to meet her - and it turns out they both looked great.  Love them together - that edgy-effortless sort of cool-chic (I express best with alliteration and hyphens) that I find elusive.  I mean, look at her bangs and his mocs!  They were very nice too, and turns our they hail from OKC!  Ben is from OK and we lived in OKC the year before we married - very fond memories of that place, it was a magical time, and still love to pass through on our way to family visits.  What's that?  Don't think of OKC as a fashion hub?  Well the proof is in the puddin' (as we say) - take a look!


Found some great options for camel booties and bags from my fave spot Anthro - check 'em out.
Anthro's Uber Urbane Bag
Anthro's Tulipan Booties

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails