Monday, March 28, 2011

The Look of Mildred Pierce

Did you watch Mildred Pierce last night on HBO?!  I found it riveting both in story and in look - the costumes (designed by the award winning Ann Roth) and sets were spectacular.  And I seriously can't get enough of Kate Winslet.  Amazing.  I'm counting the hours until the next part of the 5 part mini series (and the first appearance of Evan Rachel Wood), and seriously considering some pin curls in the meantime.

*Images by Andrew Schwarts/HBO and from this LA Times story.
In other news, we had a fantastic Saturday at The Dallas Flea!  This is the sign I made with the lovely ribbon draping by Brian Morrison (thanks!) - I'm working on a full recap for tomorrow's post, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails