Thursday, July 7, 2011

In a Rut: Summertime Pick-Me-Ups

who doesn't love this rainbow drop of colorful stones?  from where else?  Anthro

In a hot summertime rut?  Getting burned out by the blazing heat (and freezing cold office)? Me too! I've been in a bit of a fashion rut. . . I'm sort of bored with everything in my closet, but can't really justify a new dress or top right now. . . I have enough, I just need a little pick-me-up.  Accessories are an easy (often inexpensive) way to change a  look.  These pops of color will freshen up your summer looks from mainstay white jeans and tees to your overworn gypsy-fied maxi dress.  And a couple groovy Etsy finds for your home, too. 
 a must-have blue chevron necklace from the groovy Dallas boutique, Gypsy Wagon

dying over these bright-hued bangles from jcrew
feeling blah at home? these super cute painted frames found on Etsy will give any room a pop.
love this greek key pattern in blue from Etsy - perfect summer pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails