Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Oh-So-Fave Vintage Glasses

 You know by now that I'm always in love with things that evoke moments and places in time. . .  But after finishing Rohen's nursery which is all about past/present/future, etc, I'm even more inspired by these things.  I found these glasses and thrift store recently and am so in love with them - all different colors, representing different places and times gone by.  So groovy with that unique mid century-ish nostalgia and hope and simplicity.  They will look great at a dinner party as vases or as, well, glasses. . . adding a touch of the past and a little whimsy.  You can find them at all kinds of flea markets and thrift stores, and they are such treasures. . . I hope to continue with this collection - you should too!  


I'm out of town now for the #dayjob - so bear with the random posts. . . in Ocean City MD, enjoying the seafood but already homesick for the boys.  Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails