Monday, November 7, 2011

Two Weeks of Tidbits: Style, Projects, Travel


It's been a jam packed couple of weeks around here!  Super excited for the experiences I've had - from events in NYC (and great coffee, too), to a simple project with my acrylics which make me so happy, to a magical sunset in rural West Texas that will inspire your socks off - the range of people, ideas and place are ever present in projects (thanks Halloween!) and style (of course) and all is enough to get and keep my juices flowing. I'll complete a super fun nursery this week, and we'll dive into that one soon. . .  What more could I really ask for?  Well, there is always something we can improve on (more on that later), but mostly, it's all good stuff.  Have fantastic week!  -m.m.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails