Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Pre New Year's Resolution: Storage & Organization

I don't know about you all, but I'm already dreaming of 2012. I love the feeling of anticipation for a new year and what may lie ahead as we shed the old and embrace the new. One activity that embodies this idea is a full on organization extravaganza. My friends may laugh and scoff at this notion as I am not known for uh, tidiness.  But it's on, my friends, it's on.  We are whipping casa de Magill into shape, along with many other aspects of our lives and moving onward and upward to new and different things (more on that to come!) in the new year.  First off- organizing - as I wipe my tears of joy that my baby boy is off to pre-school in January.  Wish me luck!  For you, some of my favorite storage containers and ideas below.  xoxo - mm

image & source

image & source
image from make it and love it
image & source


image & source
image & source

image & source


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails