Friday, May 11, 2012

A Mother's Message

My Mother gave this book when I was 21 yrs old, "Did I Tell You" by Elizabeth Knapp. It's the sweetest paper bound book with delicate, floral illustrations and simple poignant messages that all Mother's hope to convey to their children along the way. Here are just a few of the lovely bits from the book.  Thank you, Mother, as you certainly did thread these lessons through our world. Sometimes we listened and sometimes we didn't, but it was always there. And I'm still learning everyday from these lessons, maybe more than ever. And I'm more thankful for your effort and love than anyone could know. Happy Mothers Day to all Moms out there making it happen with passion and grace and often sheer grit. Xx-m.m.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails