Monday, November 12, 2012

Yo Monday

In. Yo. Face. Monday.  Grrrrrrrr. This is to be my new mantra. Does anyone else get the Monday blues?  I DO!  I think dreamers and seekers are susceptible to these feelings, particularly while we are just works-in-progress.  But I'm feeling like I should just kick Monday in the tush.  Kick the Monday blues to the curb.  Rid myself of the SNA-CKS (Sunday Night Anxiety Attacks).  Yep, onward and upward, as my husband says.  This quote is just right for all us dreamers, artists, entrepreneurs working towards something bigger on a Monday:

“A work-in-progress generates its own energy field. You, the artist or entrepreneur, are pouring love into the work; you are suffusing it with passion and intention and hope.”
― Steven PressfieldDo the Work

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails