Thursday, November 11, 2010

Out on a. . . Branch

Boy do I love Branch Home.  Their product is unique.  Bee - utiful.  Quality with a capital Q.  I have given several gifts from this site, from felt rocks to ceramic bird houses.  And the wrapping is so rustic and groovy (think brown boxes and twine), right up my alley.


Check out the website for all the categories, but here are some of my favorites.  Heavy on the felt, of course, as I'm working on lots of felt pieces for December's Dallas Flea.  Heart felt!

 Felt garland - I do alot of decorating with felt during the holidays - so this is PERFECT in my book.
Felt rocks.  I mean, who doesn't need these?  I have given these as gifts, too, and it is a memorable sentiment.  Love it.

Peace.  Leaves.  Felt.  Perfection in a wreath.


Seriously, a big bunch of these amazing ceramic mason jar lamps above your dining table.  That would blow me away.


 Again, great and memorable gift.  I gave a version of this as well, and it is just a keeper. . . 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails