Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Fringe and Headphones

The latest Lonny Magazine is super groovy.  These are just some of my favorite pieces featured throughout the issue.  A totally random sampling that just happens to remind me of one of my all-time favorite flicks - Almost Famous. . . oh!  Love it.  Best scene: on the bus singing Tiny Dancer.  Anyway - check out this groovy stuff - gold, suede, fringe and headphones.  Now that's good livin'...


Meteorite Pinata.  That's right.  Filled with confetti.  But in my head it's my next pendant light.


They may cost a small fortune, but the cool factor is off the charts.


Meteor Cheetah Vase - gold, rocks, and reflective surfaces.  What else can I say? 


West Elm suede fringe pillows.  Must. Have. (and they are on SALE).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails