Everybody's a superhero sometimes! And every kid should have a cape specially made for them. See rules below for the chance to win cape just for your pint sized superhero - and an added bonus for local Big D'ers.
This is the cape I made little Buggers and we wear it for everything from playing cars to washing dishes!
|When not giving Buggers super powers, the cape hangs in his room with his other instruments. So cute!|
after the jump.
Otherwise here are the rules to win a Smmidge customized cape - perfect for boys and girls! Big D dwellers - if you win the cape, you win a bonus Superhero Photo Session with Jenny Watts Photography.
Fill in the blanks, and we'll fill your mailbox with a Smmidge handmade cape!
- eligibility: open to ALL Smmidge readers
- what to do: leave a comment on the giveaway post filling in these blanks: my favorite super hero is ______ because _______.
- extra credit: if you are (or become) a follower of Smmidge blog, Smmidge Facebook, or @Smmidge Twitter you receive an extra entry each! So come on!
- entry deadline: comments will close 48 hours after initial post time
- winner selection: winners will be chosen at random
- winner notification: On mornings following giveaway closing, I'll announce the winner (Superhero Cape winner will be announced Thursday Feb 4th)
- claiming your prize: send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your mailing address AND the initial of your superhero and I'll pop your prize in the mail! Winners must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize. alternate winner will be selected in this instance.
- photo session: if you live in the Dallas area and are a winner, you receive a bonus free photo session with cape, (session only/Dallas TX) with Jenny Watts Photography. must be redeemed within 6 months of winning.
|We got this print for Buggers before he was born, and I LOVE it. Isn't it so true?|
|Cut your felt pieces - just make sure the length is right for your kiddo and that the top width is perfect for their neck/shoulders.|
|fabric strips for the cape ties.|
|Initial with circle cutouts.|
|fold the felt over the fabric and use an adhesive to hold down - then add a rough stitch. The quirkier the better.|