Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Valentines, Cool & Easy


Whewy!  It's chilly out there!  Makes me want to snuggle (in a snuggie - no really! nothing is more romantic than a snuggie, no?), which reminds me that Valentine's Day just around the bend. . .  I was happy to come across a new-to-me great resource for customizable cards & invitations (both digital and print) and other event services called Cocodot on a favorite blog, Nonchalant Mom.  Particularly for a digital option for us busy Valentines -  they are so rich and textured with a lovely vintage tone that isn't easy always easy to achieve.   I'm still holding out hope that I'll get some handmade options finished in time. . . but with the tick tock of every moment passing in a flash, I may have to reconsider. . .  Will you handmake your heart's desire this Valentines?  Here is to warmth and sweetheart sentiments (handmade. . . or not)!  
the upload tags show you options customizable with your images.  though not sure if this image could be topped?  what cuties!!

2 comments:

  1. I sent you a cocodot card on your facebook a couple of months ago remember? They are great!! And you can do invitations, save the dates!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg - that was so cool! I totally didn't realize that, though I remember it was really neat-o. Can I say "neat-o"?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails