Thursday, July 28, 2011

Dinner (Outstanding) In the Field

Outstanding in the Field Beach Dinner from Outstanding in the Field on Vimeo.

Outstanding in the Field. . . I have no words.  If you don't know about them, go find out more about them, and about their amazing dinners that celebrate Farms and Farmers. . . food, people, life, on their blog here.  I hope to go to a dinner one day soon. . . oh the experience it must be.  In my d-a-y-j-o-b I get to obsess about events and video production (not this romantic, usually, but the same in many ways) thus the art of the event itself captured in these insanely beautiful videos I find really inspiring, as well.  I obviously consume mucho digital content, so it's always wonderfully exciting to find pieces that really transport you. . . even for a moment.  Here's to a slow dinner in the field s.o.o.n.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails