Sunday, January 29, 2012

smmidge Style: Kid's Birthday Party Outfit

Hello!  I'm back from NYC and so happy to be home.  Upon arrival, the boys and I jumped headlong into a whirlwind weekend that included (gasp) a birthday party for one of Doss's classmates at his new school.    I was SO nervous (and dressed in what I call "raggedy casual". :) At least I had my new metallic bag!) but it went really well.  The people were great.  Super laid back and welcoming.  Yay!  And in the end Doss had an awesome time.  He bounced and slid and danced and hollered with glee until he could barely keep his eyes open on the way home.  Good days...  xoxo - m.m.
I would give you details on the look, but this stuff is so old I couldn't even begin!  These are staples you all have - a comfy button down, jeggings (yep), and a cardigan.  You can't go wrong, right?  
If he did it once, he did it a thousand times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails