Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Blogger Profile: Erin of Little e


Hey guys!  We're back with another profile this week, and I'm so so so excited about it.  Little e is truly a favorite blog of mine and it represents what I love about blogging and bloggers - fearlessly sharing ideas, style, life. Erin  writes how I imagine she talks - like a creative, stylish, energetic, quirky, happy gal. Yay!  Reading Little e totally makes me feel like I know her and that we would be such good friends IRL (cyber stalker, yep).  But really.  We so would. And that is the sign of a good blog.  Anyway, it was such a treat to get to know her a little better from afar through our profile q & a.  Oh and don't expect the same ol' answers with Erin.  I found myself googling music and adding new blogs to my reading list...which I haven't done in a while. I LOVE to be surprised and delighted.  Thanks to Erin for that!  Enjoy.  xx - m.m.
[smmidge] Describe your blogging style.
[Little e] My blogging style is a little ADD and all over the place. I have interests in many different things and I think my blog reflects that.
[smmidge] How cute is she?
[smmidge] Tell us about your personal style, and favorite pieces from your wardrobe and home that reflect your style. 
[Little e] My personal Style is a little eclectic always with a punch of color and a little mid century flair. My vintage grey dress with pink embroidery is my favorite wardrobe item. 

My favorite item at home is the rug in my living room. It has my fave colors and adds the perfect punch of color to the room. 

[smmidge] What keeps you inspired both on the blog and in life? 
[Little e] Traveling, keeping it different, and always being open to change. I travel a lot for work and play and that influences the way I see the world tremendously. Last November 2011- January 2012, I was in China- Las Vegas- London- Atlanta and a few places in between. The food, fashion, architecture and culture of different places always inspires me. 
from Erin's travels to China
[smmidge] What are your 3 favorite songs to listen to while blogging?
[Little e]

[smmidge] What was the last book you read and loved. 
[Little e] The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

[smmidge] What are your top three must-read blogs?
[Little e]
Thanks again to Erin from Little e!  Awesome answers and resources.  Have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails