Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Whoo Hoo






So two things that bring me calm and thrills at the same time - things that make me take a breath and want to holler "whoo hoo" like my Baba used to -- are accessories, and furniture. Particularly distinctive shoes and bags from one of the loves of my life: www.anthropologie.com; and vintage furniture brought back to life with fabulous fabrics. I have several pieces in my own house that are found or passed down or cast away only to be put into the back of Ben's truck and brought home to us. I'll share our pieces one of these days, but until then here are some favorites from the lovely folks at www.chairloom.com (great name btw) that would just love to be in the same room with the shoes and bags from Anthro. Ahhh. yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails