Friday, May 27, 2011

Sit or Stand in Rich Prints

 I die for these chairs.  I love the vintage modern lines covered in these rich, complicated prints and colors.  A favorite combo - rich and simple.  I'm especially inspired by this muted orangey coral.  I'm sure there is a more technical, precise color name for it, but I don't know what it is. . . so "muted orangey coral" it is.  I knew when I saw these chairs that I could most certainly find a dress or two at Anthropologie to match. . .  I mean - aren't these fabulous dresses?  I'm particularly in love with the flapper inspired striped number, but both make use of this luscious printed color pallette.  Whether you sit in it, or stand in it - rockin' these colors and prints will be pure delight.  I may do both.  Oh. . . and here are some more examples of simple framed chairs dressed some delicious prints.  Enjoy and have a loverly long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails