Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Wreaths All Around - Holiday Inspiration

image & source
I know, I know, it's not even Thanksgiving yet. . . and I'm on to Christmastime dreams.   Thanksgiving is a tough one for us, we most often aren't home for that holiday and in the weeks leading up to it are sometimes the most busy of the year for us. . . I'm lucky to plop a pumpkin on the porch for Halloween which often remains until the Sunday after Thanksgiving when we return home from visiting family, road weary and stuffed full of pumpkin pie.  I remove it from the porch then and bust out a wreath.  This year I want something new to adorn my door and found these awesome options for inspiration.  From the unexpected and funky, to DIY, to classic, a wreath can add just the right amount of cheer to an entryway or a mirror or a banister.  Hope these inspire you to change it up and and add just the right new wreath to your Holiday mix.  
image & source
image & source
image & source
image & source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails