Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Smmidge Style: Color Blocking & One Last Costume Shot

 I happily pulled out my orange-ish winter JCrew pants from last year, excited to use to color block. . . I  definitely gravitate to colorful clothing in general. . . but often it's patterned.  It's been awhile since I've had only solids on, and I have to say I enjoyed the simplicity. . . perhaps it is a part of becoming a mature woman? (uh, please see Mid 30s Crisis) Or perhaps it is purely heart for this trend. . . not hard because I do love cobalt, orange togeth, and the only pattern. . . a bit of zig-zag on a stray pair of Missoni for Target shoes I came across weeks after the stampede.   In the background - Bugger's balance bike, the Early Rider.  Such a cool bike and he is totally zooming on that thing these days.  Speaking of Bugs, I had to include one last look of the 1920s Weightlifter from Halloween . . . what a fun night we had with pounds and pounds of sweets!



who needs treats when you can fiddle with the phone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails