Monday, March 19, 2012

Instagram-able 6

Thanks to Instagram-able yet again for making me take a beat and think about the last couple of weeks.  They say time flies, and I don't know about you, but I AGREE.  It's officially spring tomorrow.  Officially spring of 2012.  Can you believe it?  I've been going so fast and furious since late January that I can't wrap my head around a new season, but I'm feeling hopeful and excited for the change.  For now, here are the hits of the blurry last couple of weeks.  Starting with a quick trip to New Orleans, some vintage shopping, and pink socks. 
I was struck by this cool sign: yesterdays music today at tomorrows prices.  Say that three times fast.  My new black platforms.  Seriousness on the slide.  Beautiful doors going into one of my new favorite places, Cedars Social. 
Came across this citrus study I did in a college art class.  They aren't that great, but I still love them and the memories they bring back.  A colorful long dress, yellow pants and sequined stripes.  Love the colors! 
This funk band with the tuba rocked the night in NOLA.  Ben got a wagon just like he's always wanted.  I reunited with a dear friend after way too long. . . so wonderful to see her.  Turq and red.  My fave combo.  xx - m.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails